Drop-ins Welcome! Sign up below or connect with Tahea at email@example.com
Join Yoga With Tahea for a 5 week Beginners Yoga Series on Saturdays starting May 6th, 2023 to June 3rd from 10:00am – 11:00am in-person or online with Zoom. There is no need to have any experience with yoga in order to succeed in this series.
The first class will focus primarily on breath work and the art of moving with breath, all while introducing basic warm-up techniques in great detail. Each 1 hour class will review the previous lessons while adding new expressions, with the exception of the first class. You will complete the series with a flow that combines all that was taught.
Topics included in this 5 week Beginners Yoga experience:
• Breath and body awareness practices
• Beginners mindset yoga poses
• Linking your breath with your movements
• Yoga prop options
Yoga allows you to build strength, awareness and harmony in both your mind and body. Most yoga session include breathing exercises, mindfulness and relaxation practices, meditation and postures called asanas that work to stretch and move various muscle groups and joints in the body.
There are so many different kinds of yoga practices, it is possible for anyone to start. There are variations for every yoga pose to suit any body, any size and any level of fitness whether you’re unable to touch your toes or sit cross legged or you are training for Ironman or are a hardcore body builder.
Yoga is about exploring the inner road map of oneself, body and mind. Not trying to attain a perfect arm balance or pretzel looking pose.
Physical benefits of Yoga could include and are not limited to:
• Build muscle strength and tone
• Increased flexibility and mobility
• Protection from injury
• Improves sleep to wake up energized
• Offers cardio and circulatory health benefits
• Aids in weight reduction and balanced metabolism
Mental benefits of Yoga could include and are not limited to:
• Helps reduce stress and relieves chronic stress patterns
• Creates mental clarity and calmness
• Increases body and self-awareness
• Helps centre attention and sharpens concentration
• Aids in developing coping skills to help reach a more positive view on life
Invite your friend, partner or sibling to join you for this Beginners Yoga Series in Penticton.
• $75 per person – Sign up and pay online OR Pay by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Refreshments provided
• Please dress in comfortable clothing
• Not wheelchair accessible. Entrance through stairs only
• Doors open 15 minutes before class
• Detailed location, parking directions and tips for a successful event will be emailed to you for this beginners yoga class in Penticton
• Access to Zoom will be emailed to you prior to the beginning of the first class
• Cancellations for this prepaid beginners yoga series requires 24 hours notice for a full refund. Less than 24 hours notice, we will credit your payment towards a future service of your choosing.