Please join us on Friday, December 3rd to celebrate the new moon and the opening of a new wellness space in Penticton. Please pre-register for free below.
We are also adopting a small family through the Okanagan Boys and Girls Club for Christmas. 2 small children ages 4-7 and their Momma. Donations of non-perishable food items, gift cards for perishable food items, Christmas snacks, practical household items, toiletries, clothing, outer wear, books, educational materials and gift certificates are greatly appreciated. We will be collecting items until December 19th, 2021. Thank you in advance for your generosity.
What you can expect
5:00pm – Doors open
• Welcoming Tea and Fare
6:00pm – Festivities commence
• Pranayama/Breathwork • Journalling • Japa/Chanting • Yoga Nidra • Sound Bath
8:00pm – Finale
• Refreshments • Conversation
Things to consider:
- Yoga Nidra & Sound Bath Comfort
There will be a limited number of aerial hammocks and floor space for the Yoga Nidra and Sound Bath. Please feel free to bring your own: mat, blanket, cushion, eye pillow to create your most comfortable, well deserved nest for yogic sleep. Other items: crystals, gemstones, malas, items of the heart for ritual.
- Aerial Hammocks
If you would like to enjoy the Yoga Nidra and Sound bath experience floating in an aerial hammock, please ensure your body, hair and clothing are free from the following to maintain the integrity of hammocks:
• All jewelry – earrings, rings, bracelets etc.
• All zippers, belts, hook and loop fasteners
• All metal clasps/findings/grommets
• All embellishments and gems etc.
• Anything that will snag the material, including fingernails, please trim if necessary
• We are unable to accommodate any exceptions to the above, thank you for understanding
Parking & Driving Info:
The driveway to 3100 Evergreen Dr. is very steep. Please follow these directions:
• Enter Crow Place (the top of Evergreen Dr.) Go through yellow gate
• Stay ON the road as it veers to the left
• Continue to follow road and park in designated spots close the building
• A map with a pin is attached below:
Everyone is welcome – no sports are involved
If you have any questions please call us at 1-250-488-7324 or 1-250-488-2151