As people who have experienced multiple pregnancies, we know the importance of taking time to connect with yourself, your baby and others on a similar path. These prenatal sharing circles are a chance to create community, make lifelong friendships (like ours), learn from others, share your journey and feel empowered during one of the most magical times in your life.
Join us the second Monday of each month from May through August from 10:00am – 12:00pm for a chance to move, learn and share your pregnancy journey with other expecting people in our community.
The studio will be open at 9:30am for early arrival and a chance to connect over a cup of tea.
No previous yoga experience is necessary.
Our Prenatal Yoga Sharing Circles will include:
• Guided Prenatal Conversations on Varying Topics
• Labouring tools & Vocal toning
• Pelvic Floor Awareness
• Gentle Movement and Stretching
• Sound Healing
We offer a sliding scale of financial support. Please contact us to discuss.
• Space is limited to 8 people – Please contact us if you’d like to be added to the cancellation list.
• Tea provided
• Please dress in comfortable clothing with no velcro, zippers, sequins or embellishments
• Not wheelchair accessible. Entrance through stairs only.
• Detailed location and parking directions will be emailed to you for this event in Penticton