Aerial Yoga, Restorative Aerial Yoga or Aerial Fitness is a fun way to move your body at any age. A silk hammock suspended from above is used in a variety of ways to support and help practice traditional yoga poses as well as put a new spin on them. For many people aerial yoga is more accessible than traditional yoga. From hip & shoulder openers, inversions, and balances, to core work, deep dynamic stretches and spine decompression, aerial yoga offers new and diverse ways to connect with your body and breath.
Benefits of Aerial Yoga include and are not limited to:
- Improves blood circulation and moves stagnant blood in the body helping fight heart disease
- Stimulates digestion through different kinds movement and stretches
- Hanging freely upside down (inverting) eases hip joint tension and allows the body and spine to lengthen, realign and decompress
- Flushes lymphatic & circulatory systems to help detoxify the body
- Offers a support tool to create stabilization for standing poses and assistance in deepening stretches
- Improves flexibility and increases strength
- Calms the nervous system & relieves stress in your hammock cocoon
- Increases blood flow to the brain (inverted), giving it more oxygen and nutrients helping with concentration, memory and clear thinking
- Increase proprioception – Your body’s ability to sense movement, action, and location within its surrounding
- Boosts mood by having fun!
Book a Private Aerial Yoga Session Just For Fun!
Or for many other important events in your life such as your:
- Wedding Day
- Wedding Shower – Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Birthday Celebrations
- Anniversaries & Date Nights
- Gatherings & Reunions
- Team Building Days – Office/Sports/Family
- Workplace Wellness Programs
- Specialized Groups & Youth Groups