This Wednesday, November 22nd from 10:30am – 12:30pm I am sharing what I love most….for free. Join me for complimentary mindful crafting and an aerial sound journey.
This round trip 2 hour experience will include:
• Community, Ritual & Oracle Cards
• A Warm Beverage
• Learn to Roll Your Own Beeswax Candle
• Gentle Aerial Stretching
• Aerial Sound Bath (resting in hammocks suspended from above while a variety of instruments are played around you). There is also an option to experience the sound bath on the floor in a comfy nest of blanket and pillows to feel more grounded.
What to expect:
• A break from electronic devices as they are silenced or turned off
• Opportunity for self-reflection and community connections before/during/after the crafting and aerial sound healing experience over a hot cup of tea
• Choose the colourful hammock that you will:
• Play with and that will cocoon you for the duration of the sound healing session OR feel more grounded by:
• Building a nest on the floor (mats, blankets, bolsters, cushions – supplied by us but feel free to bring your own cozies) OR Relax in a chair
• Learn a few beginners mindset aerial stretches in and out of the hammock to release the wiggles allowing your body to slow down and settle for the sound journey
• A mind, breath and body connection
• Deeply relax the body and mind through an array of instruments
• Enter a restorative state for energy healing and transformation
Benefits of Sound Healing and Aerial stretching include but are not limited to:
• Enter a deeply relaxed state allowing tension in the body to be released
• Promotes circulation and clears energy blocks helping you feel balanced and replenished
• Helps reduce stress, anxiety and mood fluctuations which leads to improved sleep
• Read more info on our FAQ’s page
Tips for a successful experience:
• Please wear snug, comfortable clothing that is free of zippers, velcro, embellishments of any kind and anything that may snag or tear the hammock material….Think a panty hose run :(
• Sleeved shirts covering your armpits are recommended for aerial stretching & warm fuzzy sweaters for the sound journey.
• Please trim/file fingernails if needed.
• Tie hair back
• The hammocks are also a jewelry free zone. Please remove all jewelry.
• A full stomach of food is not recommended.
• Not wheelchair accessible. Entrance through stairs only.
After registration, detailed location and parking directions will be emailed to you for this aerial sound healing session.
To save time and trees, please read and fill out this online waiver prior to the event.