Join us Wednesday, December 21st for an evening of reflection and celebration on the darkest day of the year as we gather for a Winter Solstice Slow Down. Yule marks the time to celebrate the return of the Sun and also time to be still and reflect on what we can release so we can make space for bright, new beginnings.
This 2 hour experience will include:
• Community, Ritual & a Mulled Winter Drink
• Beeswax Candle Making
• Restorative Aerial Yoga
• Meditation & Reflective Journaling
• Sound Bath in a hammock or anywhere you are most comfortable; a nest of blankets and pillows on the floor, chair, couch
• A take home keepsake gift
Can’t make this day or time work but still want to try some of the above activities? Gather a group and give us a call! We offer custom yoga experiences that fit your life and we will work with your group of people to make it happen!
Invite your friend, partner, spouse, co-worker, classmate, sister, or brother for a healing evening of connection, fun and yoga in Penticton.
• Space is limited to 8 people (minimum 3 attendees for event to run)
• $40 + gst per person – Sign up and pay online below OR Contact us to sign up and pay by e-transfer
• Refreshments provided
• Please dress in comfortable clothing with no velcro, zippers, sequins or embellishments
• Not wheelchair accessible. Entrance through stairs only.
• Detailed location and parking directions will be emailed to you for this event in Penticton