What is Mindful Crafting?
Mindful crafting is a moving meditation practice that brings you into the present moment. It pairs traditional meditation’s acts and goals with calm, repetitive movements. Instead of sitting still and your mind monkeying about, mindful crafting requires slow and deliberate movements. It is an opportunity to connect with your creative self and gain a deeper appreciation for your finished project.
Moving meditations and mindful crafting have the ability to distract our thinking, rational mind and the “crafting” process (painting, knitting, beading etc) brings us to the present and into the creative frequency which is inherently a higher vibration.
Mindful crafting is a fun, creative way to bring mindfulness practices into your day and it is a gentle introduction to a more traditional meditation practice. It is also good for those who have a hard time sitting still or find peace in action.
By slowing down and dedicating time and energy to each step of building your project, you are able to fully experience and savour the actions.
Book a private Mindful Crafting Class for:
- Yourself and/or loved ones in the comfort of your own home
- Your staff at your office as a part of your workplace wellness program
- Your youth group or classroom to introduce alternative wellness modalities
Or for many other important events in your life such as your:
- Wedding Shower – Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
- Birthday Celebrations
- Anniversaries & Date Nights
- Gatherings & Reunions
- Arts & Music Festivals
- Team Building Days
- Workplace Wellness Programs
- Youth & Specialized Groups