Join us Thursday evenings at 7:00pm from February 9th to March 2nd where each week we will facilitate a different style of yoga or wellness practice with a Beginners Mindset in this Yoga Sampler Series.
From beginner to advanced and anywhere in between, your current level of yoga experience is welcome.
Each Thursday evening our goal is to educate you and inspire you to use these practices in your daily life and practice them anywhere along your wellness journey forward. These experiences are 1.5 hours long each.
We highly recommend coming early to have a cup of tea by the fire, chat with others from our community or take a few moments for your own self-care.
4 Yoga Styles Offered During this Beginners Mindset Yoga Sampler Series are:
• How to Use Props to Support Your Yoga Practice – focuses on using yoga props like a block, bolster or strap (similar items may be found around your home) to make yoga poses more accessible or comfortable regardless of your current level of fitness and flexibility
• Beginners Aerial Yoga – focuses on using a hammock suspended from above in a variety of ways to support and help practice traditional yoga poses as well as put a new spin on them
• Guided Meditation through the Chakras with Crystal Singing Bowl Sound Bath – focuses on learning about each of the Chakras (energy centres in the body) with a guided mindful meditation accompanied by crystal singing bowls to help the body return to its own unique vibrational balance
• Beginners Hatha Yoga – focuses on creating a slower balanced practice that may include: Asana (yoga postures), Pranayama (breathing techniques), Mantra (chanting or reciting), Mudra (gestures with hands/face/body) Shatkriyas (cleansing techniques), Meditation & Visualization
Can’t make this day or time work but still want to try some of the above activities? Gather a group and give us a call! We offer custom yoga experiences that fit your life and we will work with your group of people to make it happen!
Invite your friend, partner, spouse, co-worker, classmate, sister, or brother for this Yoga Sampler Series filled with connection, fun and yoga in Penticton.
• Space is limited to 8 people (minimum 4 attendees for event to run)
• $80 per person for all 4 classes – Sign up and pay online below OR Contact us to sign up and pay by e-transfer (Very appreciated as it saves processing fees)
• Refreshments provided
• Please dress in comfortable clothing with no velcro, zippers, sequins or embellishments
• Not wheelchair accessible. Entrance through stairs only.
• Due to weather conditions and parking, detailed location and parking directions will be emailed to you for this event in Penticton