Do you want to try yoga but aren’t sure which style is right for you? Or maybe you love all the styles and want to mix up your practice.
Join us Thursday evenings at 7:00pm – 8:15pm, from January 12th to February 2nd where each week we will facilitate a different style of yoga class in our first Yoga Sampler Series.
No previous yoga experience is necessary for all of the sampler classes.
4 Yoga Styles Offered During this Yoga Sampler Series are:
• Beginners Flow Yoga – focuses on connecting your breath with movement resulting in a smooth, flow like feeling practice
• Restorative Yoga – focuses on slowing down and opening your body through restful, passive movements
• Aerial Yoga – focuses on using a hammock suspended from above in a variety of ways to support and help practice traditional yoga poses as well as put a new spin on them
• Yoga Nidra & Sound Healing – focuses on entering a deep state of conscious relaxation or yogic sleep through meditation accompanied by crystal singing bowls to help the body return to its own unique vibrational balance
Can’t make this day or time work but still want to try some of the above activities? Gather a group and give us a call! We offer custom yoga experiences that fit your life and we will work with your group of people to make it happen!
Invite your friend, partner, spouse, co-worker, classmate, sister, or brother for this Yoga Sampler Series filled with connection, fun and yoga in Penticton.
• Space is limited to 8 people (minimum 4 attendees for event to run)
• $60 per person for all 4 classes – Sign up and pay online below OR Contact us to sign up and pay by e-transfer
• Refreshments provided
• Please dress in comfortable clothing with no velcro, zippers, sequins or embellishments
• Not wheelchair accessible. Entrance through stairs only.
• Due to weather conditions and parking, detailed location and parking directions will be emailed to you for this event in Penticton