Beltane, one of the Holy Days, marks the half way point between the Spring Equinox and the Summer Solstice. It is a time to honour life while the Earth’s energies are the strongest and most active bursting with potent fertility. This is also the time to honour and encourage the Sun’s light to nurture the rising harvests and protect the community.
Please join us for Beltane on Sunday, May 1st from 2:00pm – 4:30pm to:
• Celebrate the peak of Spring and beginning of Summer
• Honour the renewal, planting, fertility and growth of the Earth’s flora and fauna
• Infuse vitality and joy into your ideas, hope and dreams
Our 2.5 hour event Beltane event will include:
• Ritual to honour Beltane
• Breath work – Pranayama
• Movement – Asana
• Meditation – Dhyana
• Short intro to Aerial Hammocks
• Anti-gravity sound bath (relax in a silk hammock while listening to crystal singing bowls)
Invite your friend, partner, spouse, co-worker, classmate, sister, or brother for a healing evening of connection, action and yoga in Penticton.
• Space is limited to 8 people – Please contact us if you’d like to be added to the cancellation list.
• Refreshments provided
• Please dress in comfortable clothing with no velcro, zippers, sequins or embellishments
• Not wheelchair accessible. Entrance through stairs only.
• Detailed location and parking directions will be emailed to you for this event in Penticton