Celebrate the returning of the light of Spring and all that it brings during the 3rd New Moon of 2022. Join us for a yoga experience in Penticton where we will explore balance, renewal, action, hope and new possibilities within ourselves and with members of our wellness community.
Our 2 hour New Moon event will include:
• Ritual and New Moon intention setting
• Breath work – Pranayama
• Movement – Asana
• Meditation – Dhyana
• Short intro to Aerial Hammocks
• Anti-gravity sound bath (relax in a silk hammock while listening to crystal singing bowls)
Invite your friend, partner, spouse, co-worker, classmate, sister, or brother for a healing evening of connection, action and yoga in Penticton.
• Space is limited to 8 people – Please contact us if you’d like to be added to the cancellation list.
• Refreshments provided
• Please dress in comfortable clothing with no velcro, zippers, sequins or embellishments
• Not wheelchair accessible. Entrance through stairs only.
• Detailed location and parking directions will be emailed to you for this event in Penticton
• Vaccination passports will be checked as there is movement.