The Full Moon is seen as the climax of the monthly lunar cycle. It is a time when our energies peak and it is time to release old and negative patterns. Let go and start a clean-slate. Join us for a powerful evening of inner work while the Moon is at its brightest and can help us shine light on our darkness.
Please join us for the Capricorn Full Moon on Wednesday, July 13th from 6:30pm – 8:30pm to:
• Release trying to control everything and everyone and find balance.
• Look within to heal, shift and shed the past
• Practice forgiveness and gratitude
Our 2 hour event Full Moon event will include:
• Ritual, Forgiveness & Gratitude
• Community & Journaling
• Breath work – Pranayama
• Meditation – Dhyana
• Movement – Asana
• Aerial Hammocks
• Anti-gravity sound bath (relax in a silk hammock while listening to crystal singing bowls and other healing instruments)
• A take home keepsake gift
Can’t make this day or time work but still want to celebrate the Full Moon in all her glory? Gather a group and give us a call! We offer custom yoga experiences that fit your life and we will work with your group of people to make it happen for any phase of the moon!
Invite your friend, partner, spouse, co-worker, classmate, sister, or brother for a healing evening of connection, fun and yoga in Penticton.
• Space is limited to 8 people – Please contact us if you’d like to be added to the cancellation list.
• $40 + gst per person – Sign up and pay online OR Contact us to sign up and pay by e-transfer
• Refreshments provided
• Please dress in comfortable clothing with no velcro, zippers, sequins or embellishments
• Not wheelchair accessible. Entrance through stairs only.
• Detailed location and parking directions will be emailed to you for this event in Penticton