Join us on Saturday, June 18th from 3:00pm – 5:00pm with Dana and Ken from Choosing Love for an afternoon of community, connection, chanting and sound healing.
This by donation 2 hour Kirtan and Sound Healing session will include:
• Community & Connection
• Kirtan – Rhythmic repetition of words, phrases or syllables
• Sound Bath – Options to float in a silk hammock while listening to crystal singing bowls, rest on the floor or relax in a chair
Invite your friend, partner, spouse, co-worker, classmate, sister, or brother for an afternoon of connection, chanting and sound healing in Penticton.
• Space is limited – Please contact us if you’d like to be added to the cancellation list.
• By Donation
• Refreshments provided
• Please dress in comfortable clothing with no velcro, zippers, sequins or embellishments
• Not wheelchair accessible. Entrance through stairs only.
• Detailed location and parking directions will be emailed to you for this event in Penticton