During this time of great change, (minute to minute/day to day) prenatal yoga is a powerful practice that brings awareness to both Mom and Dad’s physical, mental and emotional states of well being.
Yes, yoga helps alleviate aches and pains and strengthens and stretches us out, but it also teaches us the tools to be where we are at in the present moment (not where we were before pregnancy or after our new bundle of joy has arrived) It teaches us to notice, connect and discern what is best for us, our body, our partner and our baby right now.
Having experienced a variety of births between us, we are so passionate about sharing our love of prenatal yoga, partner yoga and Thai massage with you.
No previous yoga experience is necessary.
Our Prenatal Partner Yoga evening will include:
• Prenatal & Partner Yoga Poses
• Helpful Labouring Techniques
• Pelvic Floor Awareness
• Thai Massage
• Breath Work & Meditation
• Sound Healing
Would you feel more comfortable practicing prenatal partner yoga in your own home? We understand and would love to come to where you feel the safest and the most at ease. Please contact us for a private partner prenatal experience today.
• Space is limited to 4 couples – Please contact us if you’d like to be added to the cancellation list.
• Tea provided
• Please dress in comfortable clothing with no velcro, zippers, sequins or embellishments
• Not wheelchair accessible. Entrance through stairs only.
• Detailed location and parking directions will be emailed to you for this event in Penticton