Finish off your busy Mondays in nature with an all levels yoga class and sound healing in Mariposa Park from 6:30pm – 8:00pm.
This class will leave you feeling balanced by challenging your body and mind through thoughtful yoga poses and then allowing yourself the time and space to release and relax the days stress and tension away with the healing sounds of crystal singing bowls.
• $10 per person
• Drop-ins welcome or sign up online
• Classes run Monday from 6:30pm – 8:00pm – August 15th through to August 29th
• Mariposa Park is located in the Westbench area at 394 Vedette Dr. (Map below)
This time slot doesn’t work for you? Gather a group and give us a call! We offer custom yoga experiences that fit your life and we will work with your group of people to make it happen for any occasion!
• If possible, please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to 6:30pm
• Mariposa Park is a large park and we can’t determine exactly where we will be based on other park lovers. Look for 7 colourful crystal signing bowls, that’s us!!
• Wear comfortable clothing & a blanket to snuggle for the sound healing session
• The weather can be unpredictable into the evenings, layers of clothing/blankets are recommended just in case
• A yoga mat, blanket or towel – If you prefer to nestle into the grass, that’s wonderful.
Please leave your furry loved ones at home.