During this time of great change, (minute to minute/day to day) prenatal yoga is a powerful practice that brings awareness to both Mom and Dad’s physical, mental and emotional states of well being.
Yes, yoga helps alleviate aches and pains and strengthens and stretches us out, but it also teaches us the tools to be where we are at in the present moment (not where we were before pregnancy or after our new bundle of joy has arrived) It teaches us to notice, connect and discern what is best for us, our body, our partner and our baby right now.
Having experienced a variety of births between us, we are so passionate about sharing our love of prenatal yoga, partner yoga and Thai massage with you.
- Prenatal yoga poses/asanas
- Partner yoga poses/asanas
- Thai massage techniques
- Helpful labour tools – vocal toning, contraction relief techniques etc.
- Breath work/Pranayama exercises
- Prenatal yoga general guidelines
- Sound Healing
- Aerial Yoga (Evergreen Den studio only)
We look forward to helping you foster a daily routine of self love and deep connection through these prenatal yoga practices.